American Spirit Racing can make available, an all-inclusive Pirelli World Challenge GT (GT3) program in the fantastic McLaren GT3. Everything is included, your only additional expense is your airfare to the races.
American Spirit Racing's GT3 program includes;
- Professionally prepared and supported McLaren GT3 racecar
- All events on the 2018 PWC GT schedule
- All promoter test days and official Series test days
- Professional, dedicated race winning engineering and crew
- All event entry fees
- Maximum number of tires allowed by the Championship
- Full at-track support and operational costs for all scheduled events
- First-class hotel accommodations at race events.
- Custom Team driver suit, gloves, shoes and Nomex underwear
- Official Team casual apparel (jacket, shirts, sweater)
- Hero autograph cards and posters
- Team Hospitality (all meals & beverages for the entire race weekend)
- Professional Public Relations team
Pirelli World Challenge GT schedule consist of 10 events (20 races) total consisting of five weekends with two 50 minute 1-driver Sprint races per weekend and five weekends with two 60 minute 2-driver SprintX races per weekend. Drivers will race for three Championships, the season Overall GT Championship, GT Sprint Championship and the GT SprintX Championship. There are two classifications for the Overall and Sprint Championships, GT for Platinum, Gold and Silver and GTA for Bronze and three classifications for SprintX which are Pro/Pro, Pro/Am and Am/Am.
Overall Championship consists of 20 races in total held over 10 weekends being made up of 10 Sprint races and 10 SprintX races. Includes eligibility for all three; Overall, Sprint and Sprint X Championships.
Sprint Championship consists of 10 races held over 5 weekends made up of two 50 minute races each weekend driven by one driver.
SprintX Championship consists of 10 races held over 5 weekends made up of 2 SprintX races or 60 minutes or more each weekend requiring two drivers and a pit stop.
SRO Intercontinental GT Challenge. American Spirit Racing will also end the season in a multi-hour race at Laguna Seca Raceway in October. All of our Pirelli World Challenge drivers will be included in this event at no extra charge.
Due to the support from our Sponsors, we are able to offer some of the best pricing in the industry.
2018 Driver Pricing (SprintX season pricing is per driver)
PWC GT McLaren Overall Championship: $320,000 (20 races + SRO)
PWC GT McLaren Sprint Championship: $220,000 (10 races + SRO)
PWC GT McLaren SprintX Championship: $145,000 (10 races + SRO)
Single event pricing (when available): $50,000 Sprint
Contact us for payment plans
American Spirit Racing will participate in the December 8-9, 2018 FARA Miami 12 hours at the Homestead-Miami Speedway. This event is available to our Pirelli World Challenge drivers at a significant discount. Available at no cost to our Overall, Sprint and SprintX Championship winners.